Skip to main content

Just because...

 I read somewhere that says:

"Just because someone is being nice to you, doesn't mean they value you. When you value something, you deeply understand its worth in your life. It's precious, and means the world to you. If someone values something, they take good care of it. They'll check up on it, make sure its needs are met and keep it safe."

And my mind went straight to you. After all these years that I've been getting mixed signals from you, sometimes like a friend, sometime like I meant something to you more than a friend, sometimes like I was invisible. 

And this quote just made me realize that, maybe, maybe you were just being nice to me because I was there. Because I never said no. Because I always make time for you. But maybe you didn't value me the way I valued you. 

So, I guess this is it huh? I really should say goodbye? 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Quote That Says...

I read a quote that says: "For a long time, I thought that it's brave to pretend to be fine when you're not. But no, it takes a lot more courage to talk about what you actually feel." And I agree to this. I understand it now. 

Expectations

I think it helps when you have less expectations on people. Or in my case, someone. You see, when you like someone, you tend to think about that person a lot, figuring out his or her every actions towards you. The good and the bad. But once you acknowledge the fact that they are merely humans, with different personalities, attitudes and moods. You can lower your expectations and just... let them be. Accept them for who they are, and if the relationship blooms, you guys are really meant for each other lah. Eh. Or the friendship will grow and create a stronger bond between you. 

My mind lately...

I have questions that needed answers.  I can see my goals and I need guidance to achieve them. I want to achieve big things. I will achieve them.